Friday, August 28, 2015

30 PIECES OF SILVER: Part 22

© 1998 IVAAN KOTULSKY

Every so often, I look over all of Ivaan's rings and wonder if I should make one for myself, as a reward for - well, I don't know what, exactly - and although I can find plenty rings that would make a nice reward, they don't often fit.  This is the exception.  It fits well, it's a wide enough band that it doesn't look skimpy on my finger and, best of all, it has a distinct, nautical style that I really love.  Perhaps there is a mould of it somewhere, but in the event I never find it, I am slowly making tiny adjustments to this one, so it's absolutely perfect.  Just in case I ever do decide that I deserve a deluxe reward.

Here's the another side of the ring.  If I show you any more, you'll want one, too. It's got calla lilies, a love knot and thick strands, making it a substantial ring.  I think it's quite a masterpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment