Thursday, July 16, 2015

30 PIECES OF SILVER: Part Three

I coveted this bracelet the first moment I saw it, partly because it was gorgeous and partly because I instantly recognized that it could never be duplicated.  It was at least 25 years ago that I laid claim to it, citing an important legal principle that I had devised to cover just such an instance: if it fits, it's mine.

I'm not sure why, but Ivaan had gold-plated it, and so when I first used to wear this bracelet, it was gold coloured.  I subsequently decided that I'd prefer it in silver, so I had the gold plating removed.  Luckily, this qualifies it for the 30 Pieces of Silver collection.

Ivaan made two other bracelets in this series, but they are more subdued in appearance.  I like this one best.

©Ivaan Kotulsky 1990
In fact, I think I'll wear it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment